Jay and I got this lovely Reclining Wingback Chair from his parents. While it wasn’t actually that bad looking we wanted a statement piece and something to go with our new end tables. The process was rough. I would recommend to anyone who values their hands and time to really, really think about how badly they want to do a project like this on their own. Removing the fabric from the chair requires the removal of thousands (really) of staples. I used a flathead screwdriver and rocked it back and forth to loosen the staple, then pulled each one out with pliers. Oh and don’t forget that for every staple removed, you will have to put a new one in and my staple gun bruised my hand.
*This project took 8 yards of fabric and eleventy-billion staples.